Tagged Under: , , ,

Computer Problems

By: Unknown On: 5:54 PM
  • Share The Gag










  • 10 comments:

    1. Okay I could relate to some of these, especially shooting the computer.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The floppy-related remark is hilarious!

      ReplyDelete
    3. LOL...these are all hilarious...I can see myself doing some of these when I get aggravated with my computer!

      ReplyDelete
    4. I'd never treat my laptop like that. Lol. Even if sometimes it's stubborn.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Lol, these are hilarious! I used to get really mad at my computer too, even though it's always more of a software problem...

      ReplyDelete
    6. I think we all have been at the point where you just want to get a hammer and let go of your rage.

      ReplyDelete
    7. These are so funny! We all know computers are perfect in real life! Yeah....lol

      ReplyDelete
    8. All funny! best place to come for a few laughs.

      ReplyDelete
    9. These are just too funny! What is best is they came at the perfect time and when needed.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I absolutely love these. I laughed at them!

      ReplyDelete