Tagged Under:

HOW MANY DO YOU KNOW?

By: Nico On: 7:52 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Who Are They? Under each pic is the year the photo was taken.



    1969 < Willie Nelson > 


     1967 < Clint Eastwood > 



     1963 < Jack Nicholson >



    ! 1970 < Bill and Hillary >



    1972 < Bob Dylan >



    1968 < George W. Bush >



    1940 < Barbara Bush >
     




    1969 < Robert DeNiro >



    1970 < Candice Bergen >



    1972 < Colin Powell >




    1968 < Al Pacino >


     1943 < J. F. K.

    Click and drag between the < and the > to reveal the name

    10 comments:

    1. This is going to show my age but Bush was the only one that I recognized. Haha

      ReplyDelete
    2. Aieeeeeeeeeee! These people were young when I was young, they are OLD now and that makes me.......AiiiiiiiEEEEEEEEEE!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wow some of these I would of never guessed. Sadly though I was able to figure out 5 of them. Does that make me old?

      ReplyDelete
    4. I didn't recognize DeNiro at all! They all looked so different when they were younger. Al Pacino was quite good looking.

      ReplyDelete
    5. You can definitely recognise one guy here because of the same brainless look that he still has.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Indeed only recognized one or two! Quite surprising.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Most of them are hard to recognize. They were so young and looked so different.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I was able to recognize a few of them. Some of them look nothing now like they did when they were younger.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I knew a few if them. The Clinton's haven't changed much nor has Bush.

      ReplyDelete
    10. I didn't know any,lol, but then they wouldn't be able to pick me out of a photo either.

      ReplyDelete