Tagged Under:

Women's Thoughts on Life

By: katy halsema On: 6:57 PM
  • Share The Gag










  • 11 comments:

    1. Some of these gave me a good laugh!

      ReplyDelete
    2. My favorite one has to be the "I wasn't going to do anything today"-joke. Hilarious!

      ReplyDelete
    3. HAhahahaha! money is manure! I could relate to that in another way

      ReplyDelete
    4. LOL. Awesome, no service today. I had to stop there to laugh hahaha.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Gosh they made me laugh! Some of them are so true!

      ReplyDelete
    6. It's nice to run into a laugh or two so early in the day.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Someone appears to know women a bit too well. Get 'em, girls!

      ReplyDelete
    8. These are all so funny! Women have weird thoughts about everything, but most times they are right.

      ReplyDelete