Tagged Under: , , ,

Motorcycle Saftey

By: Unknown On: 6:48 PM
  • Share The Gag





  • 12 comments:

    1. Why would anyone wear this kind of clothing on a motorcycle?

      ReplyDelete
    2. LOL, I must say that I didn't notice nobody was wearing a helmet!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hahahaha i did not see that coming

      ReplyDelete
    4. Clearly that's the reason! No one is wearing a helmet.

      ReplyDelete
    5. LOL! This is really funny, actually didn't notice the helmets missing!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Bright shining Moons get inna eyeballs....... CRASHHHHHHHHHH

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hahaha that was a surprising answer, I didn't notice that at all. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    8. I was definitely not looking at their heads, lol.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I was so blinded I almost couldn't get to the comments! LOL

      ReplyDelete
    10. Well they aren't wearing helmets, but they aren't wearing much clothing either. lol

      ReplyDelete
    11. lol, do they not wear actual clothes there?

      ReplyDelete