Tagged Under: ,

Unusual Art

By: Unknown On: 8:45 PM
  • Share The Gag















  • 11 comments:

    1. I particularly like the ships one.

      ReplyDelete
    2. The horses and ships are great, so are the 11 faces.

      ReplyDelete
    3. We used to have some of these hung up in school back then, I love looking at them!
      I liked the 11 faces challenge, I actually found most of them! :D

      ReplyDelete
    4. These are just amazing! I love this kind of art. It always makes you look twice.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I thought all of these were neat. An eye challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    6. These pictures are amazing, looks like they were a lot of work to draw.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I have always liked this kind of art. I loved the deer one and the 11 faces one.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I have seen some of these before...they are really unique!!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Wow amazing stuff, the ships are amazing

      ReplyDelete