Tagged Under: ,

Unusual Art

By: katy halsema On: 8:45 PM
  • Share The Gag















  • 11 comments:

    1. The horses and ships are great, so are the 11 faces.

      ReplyDelete
    2. We used to have some of these hung up in school back then, I love looking at them!
      I liked the 11 faces challenge, I actually found most of them! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. These are just amazing! I love this kind of art. It always makes you look twice.

      ReplyDelete
    4. I thought all of these were neat. An eye challenge!

      ReplyDelete
    5. These pictures are amazing, looks like they were a lot of work to draw.

      ReplyDelete
    6. I have always liked this kind of art. I loved the deer one and the 11 faces one.

      ReplyDelete
    7. I have seen some of these before...they are really unique!!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Wow amazing stuff, the ships are amazing

      ReplyDelete