Tagged Under:

Manicure?

By: Nico On: 1:42 AM
  • Share The Gag









  • 12 comments:

    1. Cool and different. I can see people getting paid to advertize from the first photo.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Some of those nails were awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    3. WOW I wonder how long it took to have these done.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Some look great, but I think they're quite uncomfortable. How can you wash the dishes with those nails on? lol.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Amazing nails, although I can imagine any handiwork becoming difficult with these on!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I always wonder when I see photos of people with nails like these: "Don't they have to work? And, if so, how do they work with those humongous nails??"

      ReplyDelete
    7. I love the Pepsi product nails. I have always wondered how people are still able to do things with nails that long!

      ReplyDelete
    8. These are some pretty cool manicures. I don't see me letting mine grow as long as some of them.

      ReplyDelete
    9. The detail on these nails are incredible, however I bet doing day to day chores is hard as they are so long.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Some of these are really nice looking...I would hate to see how long it took to get them done...or the price of them.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Some of these nails are pretty cool but I don't see how they could get any work done with them! I love the Dr. Pepper one since that's what I drink!

      ReplyDelete